Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Father's Day!

The kids and I are going on a secret mission today. Well, not so secret as I'm spilling it here on the 'net, but as Clay doesn't read this blog (I doubt he knows even where to find it!) I can tell. One of the mommies in our new playgroup is hosting a Father's Day craft-making playdate, so we're going to work on a picture frame for Clay. I'll have to work on printing a picture to put in it later, the photo printer isn't hooked up yet, but one thing at a time ...
I'm trying to decide what else to do for Father's Day. I think Clay is an incredible dad, and no amount of money spent will ever be able to tell him that. We're both pretty big fans of the Combined Gift idea - instead of getting smaller gifts at each occasion, we'll do one more expensive gift for XM/FD/MD/BD/GD. I've given thought to a La-Z-Boy recliner, but not so sure yet, they're pretty expensive! Any ideas, anyone?
Ok, off to get us out the door!

No comments: