Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day

Thomas had his first day of preschool today - well, it was the open house, but he got to meet all his teachers and see the rooms he'll be in, etc. We spent about an hour there and he was SO ticked when I told him we had to go home, which is a good sign I guess. I was a little worried that he would not like the one teacher but he surprised me and buddied right up to her; he even gave her a flash of sparkle with his eyes. It was so cute - I had no idea he could do it at will - but he certainly did and made her notice how nice they are, which inevitably lead to Beth's and mine, but whatever. He was pretty shy with most of the teachers but the kids played together some and I even coaxed some "Hi"s out of Thomas to his classmates. I'm pretty sure he's going to love it, and know it will be a great experience for him.
I love how much he's grown!

No comments: