Sunday, February 10, 2008

House is ready, we're ready; time to show up, Beth!

Now that the computer room is the best it will ever be (until we actually sell the house, that is) we are officially ready. Dishes are done, going to fold the laundry in a bit, Clay's been run like mad (by me) all afternoon getting stuff put where it should go, rather than the convenient piles that had formed in the computer/guest room. Got rid of a box and a half of electronics stuff too (this is very impressive, btw, Clay got rid of a bunch of cables and everything!)
Never having spontaneously gone into labor with Thomas I'm a little unsure as to when to actually be calling and telling Mom to head out. It's funny though, the midwives at the OB all know that I was induced with Thomas, but don't discount that as far as how I know what might be going on (or not). I've got a hunch that I could end up getting too far along before calling Mom and she won't make it in time - apologies in advance if that happens Mom!
I am SO hoping this "prelaboring" turns into real labor soon!

No comments: