Thursday, February 7, 2008

I am SO ready for this kid to show up.

And having spent about 4 hours looking at houses online today (after 2 hours last night) I am also ready to give up and just print everything out, shuffle it all together, and pull one out at random. I can't believe that 3 months from now (ok, 3 months and 11 days, give or take a few) we'll be living in another state - hopefully having given birth and survived the first bit of infancy, sold one house, purchased another, and done everything (including any necessary packing for what we'll need access to in the first week) that's required with a move. 3 months. That is, before Beth can fit into the next size up of clothing. What are we thinking?
On the other hand, we get movers this time, and they'll do all the packing, loading, and unloading. I am so very excited about this, last time I was already packing 3 months ahead of time, and still we had family helping us pack stuff to move the day before we left. My mom is also very happy about this (both sets of parents swore that they wouldn't be helping us move any more about 4 moves ago) and has (silly her!) already volunteered to come help me clean before we leave. I have such a cool mom. I just think she's nuts, does she not realize how much there will be to clean considering that we will be moving in 3 months and that will be with not only one but two kids, one of which will need my presence at least every few hours for the foreseeable future?! So either she's totally nuts (my vote) or really REALLY cool (which I already knew). Thanks Mom.
I need a hot fudge sundae.

No comments: