Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beautiful Day

It's gorgeously sunny here, low 50's, and you really couldn't ask for it to feel any nicer. March really is in like a lion, out like a lamb this year! The people who came to look at the house earlier seemed to like it pretty well and said they expected that we would hear from them soon. So, here's hoping.
I was up till 2 AM again - for some reason Beth's favorite time to eat is between midnight and 2 . . . I get totally deflated during those 2 hours every night. On top of that, Thomas woke up for some reason around 6:20, so I had to go put him back to sleep. Getting out of bed woke Beth up though, so then I had to feed her until a little after 7. This girl EATS! Thomas ate just fine, but Beth is amazing in her capacity to hold copious amounts of milk. I still haven't figured out which leg (both?) is the hollow one.
Now that the house is finished getting ready to sell and all I have to do is keep it that way, I can get some more sewing done. Yea! I want to get a few more dresses and some diaper covers for Beth, plus a few things for Thomas done. I think I'm going to go for a simple diaper cover for Beth first, then some Nemo pants for Thomas, then tackle some dresses. I've missed getting my sewing done, but have had so much to get ready for the house that I just haven't had time. I'm going to have to make sure that I keep sweeping the floor where I set my sewing machine up though, I don't want it to get all yucky looking!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed!