Thursday, March 27, 2008

Busy busy busy!

As if I ever talk about anything else - sorry. We're progressively getting the first floor of the house ready to show. Now just the kitchen and mud room to do, then we're ready to do the second floor! Yea! Especially since pretty much all that needs done on the second floor is the computer room.
We had playgroup earlier today, which was great as always. We didn't get there until 11:00 even though it starts at 10; we weren't even awake until 10:15. I guess I'm going to have to do a reset by waking Thomas up and just having a miserable few days, he's been stalling and staying awake until at least 10:30 the last few days - and hasn't been taking his nap either.
After playgroup we went over for lunch at Jenn and Henry's, lots of fun there too. I'm happy to learn that I'm not the only one who will go to any lengths to avoid talking on the phone. I love email, at least if I say something idiotic I can erase it before sending.
Ok, Thomas and Clay are done picking up the trains, so off to give a bath to the Master Staller.

No comments: