Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Play fountain

We went to meet several of the people in playgroup at a local play fountain today, but as we'd never been and never met any of the families that were supposed to be there, the "meet-up" part was less than successful. We were all there, but so was every other family in Columbus - it was so crowded! So, we never actually found the other people we were going to play with, but it was a lot of fun anyway. Thomas was kind of intimidated by all the kids, so hung back more than I had thought he would going in to it, but he ended up getting soaked and having a blast anyway.
We're headed for the zoo tomorrow to meet with some of the same people, but a) we've been there and know what to expect and b) we're going equipped with cell phone numbers! We're going to go earlier though, so I'm going to take Thomas to the park right now so he gets exhausted earlier, goes to bed earlier, and wakes up earlier.

PS - We're all finally healthy, for the time being!
PPS - I did take pics at the fountain, and I have a lot to post I know, which I promise will happen at some point!

No comments: