Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A new day

Wow, I just reread that last post and I sounded pretty depressed, didn't I? Today is much better, Thomas is in the other room watching Backyardigans while Beth takes a nap. We're visiting the pumpkin patch with preschool today, Thomas has been talking about it all week - I hope it lives up to his expectations! It's also Thomas's snack day, we're taking in some goldfish-type crackers and apple juice. I might throw in some animal crackers, too, now that I think about it - not sure there are really enough cheese crackers to satisfy the masses!
I'm just kind of having a lazy day so far, I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning off the refrigerator, tops of the cabinets, and the kitchen cart - it looks a lot better in there, but it'm making it harder to motivate myself to get more done today, it looks great already! Except for the dishes, new paperwork, laundry, the bathrooms need cleaned ... neverending!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I wanted to comment on your post from the other day but I was feeling exactly the same way you were so I didn't. Glad you're feeling better. Also, the sooner you take care of all those chores, the sooner you'll need to do them all again, so I say forget about them for today and enjoy being lazy.

Karen said...

Lol, at least I'm not the only one! I definitely agree on going forth to be lazy, I got basically nothing done other than messing around on my computer. Which leaves me with twice as much laundry today. Ugh. On the other hand, I got out of dishes by putting them off, Rob did them last night! *grins wickedly*