Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Long Day

I really don't like bratty kids, but I have to admit that today Thomas fully qualified as Brat #1. I know a million reasons I shouldn't hold it against him (and I don't) but it was a very frustrating day. In the 20 minutes Clay was home before Thomas went for his bathtime, Clay got a new view on why I am such a frazzled mess at the end of the day. When I got back downstairs from putting Thomas in bed, Clay told me that if he could he would be paying me six figures for getting through days like today. I've been trying to think of what I could do to get Thomas some exercise, I think it would help, but the weather is just so crappy this time of year. I had a brainstorm a little while ago and realized that there's a perfectly good gym and indoor track that will be great to wear out little legs on just over at the university. We are SO headed there tomorrow after playgroup. Even cooler is that Clay doesn't have a lab tomorrow, so he'll get to come play too. I can't wait!
Now to get the nightly 3-hour feeding in so I can go to sleep!